Human Geography’ English Part-5
Human Geography ” plays an important role for Exams like IAS, State PSC, SSC and other similar competitive exams. www.bkjobcenter.com presents a Complete set of Human Geography Questions Answers in the form of Practice Sets.
For pdf Click here
1. Animal behaviour, Migration, Migratory behavior, or Migratory may refer to:
A. Animal migration, the physical movement by animals from one area to another
B. Bird migration, the regular seasonal journey undertaken by many species of birds
C. Reverse migration (birds), a phenomenon in bird migration
D. All of the above
2. Which of the following factor is the resultant of a large proportion of children in a population?
A. High birth rates
B. High life expectancies
C. High death rates
D. More married couples
3. Which of the following statement relates the magnitude of population growth?
A. The total population of an area
B. The number of persons added each year
C. The rate at which the population increases
D. The number of females per thousand males
4. Which one of the following states has the highest density of population in India?
A. West Bengal
C. Uttar Pradesh
5. Which one of the following is the largest linguistic group of India?
A. Sino – Tibetan
B. Indo – Aryan
6. Which one of the following is the main reason for male migration in India?
C. Work and employment
7. Which one of the following states receives maximum number of immigrants?
A. Uttar Pradesh
8. Which one of the following streams is dominated by male migrants in India?
9. Which one of the following region has the highest migrant population?
10. Which one of the following Indian state has the highest rank in the Human Development Index?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Jammu & Kashmir