Indian and World Geography English Part-11
Indian and World Geography ” plays an important role for Exams like IAS, State PSC, SSC and other similar competitive exams. www.bkjobcenter.com presents a Complete set of Indian and World Geography Questions Answers in the form of Practice Sets.
For pdf Click here
1. Which of the following crops would be preferred for sowing in order to enrich the soil with nitrogen?
2. Match List-I (Mineral) with List-II (State) and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
A. Bauxite 1. Andhra Pradesh
B. Mica 2. Odisha
C. Copper 3. Madhya Pradesh
D. Zinc 4. Rajasthan
A B C D
(a) 4 1 3 2
(b) 2 1 3 4
(c) 4 3 1 2
(d) 2 3 1 4
3. Which of the following sea port of India does not have a natural harbour?
4. Find out the region where no any significant coal resources?
A. Andhra Pradesh
5. Match List-I (Cities Connected) with List-II (National Highway) and
A. Agra-Mumbai 1. NH-21
B. Varanasi-Kanyakumari 2. NH-7
C. Chandigarh-Manali 3. NH-3
D. Delhi-Jaipur 4. NH-8
Select the correct answer using the codes given above the lists:
A B C D
(a) 3 2 1 4
(b) 1 4 3 2
(c) 3 4 1 2
(d) 1 2 3 4
6. Which is the lowest point in the India?
B. Nanda Devi
D. Indira Point
7. Which of the following region consist of multiple layers of solidified flood basalt?
A. Deccan Trap
B. Kashmir Valley
C. Shiwalik Range
D. Tista Raidak
8. Which of the following region known for ‘Heavy Vehicles Factory’?
9. Which of the following states in India has the largest petro-chemical complex?
10. Which of the following state consume highest quantity of fertilizer in India?
C. Tamil Nadu