Indian and World Geography English Part-4
Indian and World Geography ” plays an important role for Exams like IAS, State PSC, SSC and other similar competitive exams. www.bkjobcenter.com presents a Complete set of Indian and World Geography Questions Answers in the form of Practice Sets.
For pdf Click here
1. Which of the following region is famous for the lion-tailed macaque?
A. Eastern Ghats of Andhra Pradesh
B. Western Ghats of Kerala
C. Shivalik Hills of Northern India
D. Hills of North-East India
2. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
A. Miri Hills – Arunachal Pradesh
B. Mikir Hills – Assam
C. Lushai Hills – Mizoram
D. Abor Hills – Tripura
3. Which of the following reason is the driving factor of tropical climate of India?
A. Seasonal influence of jet streams
B. Location of the Himalayas in its north
C. Over-powering influence of Indian Ocean
D. Country being a part of Asian landmass
4. Which region known for the Asiatic wild ass?
A. Rann of Kutch
5. Select the correct chronology of the hill stations in order of their heights.
A. Darjeeling, Srinagar, Leh, Simla
B. Srinagar, Darjeeling, Simla, Leh
C. Sri nagar, Leh, Simla, Darjeeling
D. Simla, Sri nagar, Leh, Darjeeling
6. Which of the following States has the longest coast line?
C. Andhra Pradesh
7. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
A. Zaskar Range – Kashmir
B. Dhauladhar Range – Himachal Pradesh
C. Singalila Range – Arunachal Pradesh
D. Kumaon Range – Uttarakhand
8. Between which ranges does the Kashmir Valley in the Himalayas lie?
A. Siwalik and Pir Panjal
B. Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar
C. Zaskar and Pir Panjal
D. Dhauladhar and Zaskar
9. Match list-l (Dam) with list-Il (State)
A. Malaprabha 1.Andhra Pradesh
B. Panam 2. Gujarat
C. Pochampad 3. Karnataka
D. Upper Penganga 4. Maharashtra
Select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
A B C D
(a) 4 2 1 3
(b) 4 1 2 3
(c) 3 2 1 4
(d) 3 1 2 4
10. Which one among the following rivers does not flow into the Bay of Bengal?