Indian Geography English Part-15 (Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System’)
Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System ” plays an important role for Exams like IAS, State PSC, SSC and other similar competitive exams. www.bkjobcenter.com presents a Complete set of Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System Questions Answers in the form of Practice Sets.
For pdf Click here
1. Which of the following river does not originates from India?
2. Which of the following project is made on the Satlej River?
(a) Bhakra – Nangal
(c) Talcher power
(d) Kobra project
3. Which of the following is matched correctly?
(a) Nagarjuna sagar : River Krishna
(b) Kararpara project: River Kosi
(c) Matatila project: Chambal
(d) Tawa project: River Satlej
4. Which of the following is not the Peninsular Rivers of India?
5. Which of the following is not true about Rihand scheme?
(a) It is made on river Rihand
(b) It is in Uttar Pradesh
(c) Its purpose is hydroelectricity generation
(d) All of the above are incorrect
6. River Narmada flows to……
(a) Bay of Bengal
(b) Arabian sea
(c) Indian ocean
(d) None of these
7. Where is Mayurakshi project?
(a) Jammu & Kashmir
(c) West Bengal
8. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(a) Ukai project: River Tapi
(b) Sardar sarovar project: River Narmada
(c) Farakka project: River Yamuna
(d) Salal project: River Chenab
9. From where the river Godavari originates?
(c) Madhya pradesh
(d) Jammu & Kashmir
10. Which of the following river is named as the “Dakshina Ganga”?
Question No. Answer