Indian Geography English Part-4 (Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System’)
Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System ” plays an important role for Exams like IAS, State PSC, SSC and other similar competitive exams. www.bkjobcenter.com presents a Complete set of Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System Questions Answers in the form of Practice Sets.
For pdf Click here
1. Which of the following river originates as well as ends in the territory of India?
2. Which of the following river is known as Dakshina Ganga?
3. Indira Sagar Dam located in Madhya Pradesh is built on which of the following river?
4. Krishna Raja Sagara Dam, located in Karnataka is built on which of the following river?
5. Which of the following river is the home for fresh water dolphins?
6. On which of the following river Ajmer is situated?
7. Aizawl is situated on which of the following river bank?
B. Tlawng river
C. Hwang Ho
8. At which place Alaknanda and Bhagirathi meets and take the name Ganga?
9. Which of the following is the most abundant dissolved ion in the Ocean?
10. Which is the longest river in the India?
C. Hwang Ho