Indian Geography English Part-5 (Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System’)
Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System ” plays an important role for Exams like IAS, State PSC, SSC and other similar competitive exams. www.bkjobcenter.com presents a Complete set of Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System Questions Answers in the form of Practice Sets.
For pdf Click here
1. Which of the following tributaries of Ganga that rises from the Hari-ki-dun valley and holds water more than the main stream that merges after Kalsi near Dehradun?
2. which of the following is the second longest river in India after the river Ganges having its source at Tryambakeshwar, Maharashtra?
3. Which one of the following river is a Peninsular River of India?
4. Which one of the following river is not a distributary of Ganga?
5. Which one of the following river forms an estuary?
6. Which of following is the only river in India that runs in a rift valley running west amid the Vindhya and Satpura Mountain Ranges?
7. On which river National Waterway 1 ( NW1) is located?
8. On which river Hirakud dam is situated?
9. Which of following river is an endorheic river of western Rajasthan state, India that originates in the Pushkar valley of the Aravalli Range, near Ajmer?
D. All of the above
10. Which of following is is the only perennial river of the state, which enters Rajasthan at Chaurasigarh?
Question No. Answer