Indian Geography English Part-8 (Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System’)
Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System ” plays an important role for Exams like IAS, State PSC, SSC and other similar competitive exams. www.bkjobcenter.com presents a Complete set of Climate, Soil & Vegetation’ and ‘Drainage System Questions Answers in the form of Practice Sets.
For pdf Click here
1. Which of the following is not a perennial river?
2. Which of the following river is the longest tributary of Ganga?
3. Gomti river originates from which of the following place?
4. Famous Lucknow city is situated on which river?
5. In which year Indus water treaty was signed between India and Pakistan?
6. In which year Ganga water treaty was signed between India and Bangladesh?
7. Which of the following river is the longest peninsular river?
8. Which of the following is not a tributary of Godavari river?
9. River krishna originates from which place?
10. Shivasamudram Fall is found in the course of which of the following river?
Question No. Answer